3D Animator - DMK Consultancy (Powered by Qureos)
DMKConsultancy is committed to helping organisations increase their productivity through better use of their human resources and to enable companies to achieve real competitive advantages. Our skills and expertise cover a wide range of HR activities and initiatives. The programmes we design are developed to meet specific organisational needs. We work across all industry sectors, employing a simple yet effective approach to each project. By developing long-term strategic partnerships with Private and Public sector organisations, we are well placed to offer " best of breed " solutions to our clients, whilst maintaining focus on the needs of our candidates.
One of the key goals for the DMK team is to establish a Human Resources infrastructure that supports employers, owners and managers in their current business and the future growth requirements. DMK works in partnership with business owners and managers to build a value adding workforce by implementing a practical performance management system that effectively tracks the performance of individual employees.
We are looking for a creative Animator to develop excellent visual frames with 2D/3D or other techniques.
- Candidate will give life to storylines and characters in films, games or videos. Animators possess a creative eye and artistic aptitude.
- Candidate can easily turn a script or a concept into an impressive computer-generated animation. To excel in this role, you must be highly skilled in CGI software and storytelling.
Responsibilities of a candidate:
- Read scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements.
- Prepare presentations with raw designs for customers
- Develop storyboards for the initial stages of production
- Create models, drawings, and illustrations by hand or electronically
- Join images with background graphics and special effects
- Ensure synchronization of frames and audio
- Participate in the editing process
- Direct the work of animation assistants
- Collaborate with production crew (designers, directors, etc.)
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as an animator
- Knowledge of 2D/3D, stop motion, and computer-generated animation
- Experience in project management
- Proficient in CGI software (Photoshop, 3ds Max, Maya, etc.)
- A creative storyteller with presentation abilities.
- Comfortable working with deadlines and budget restrictions
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills.
- Degree in computer animation, 3D/graphic design, fine arts, or relevant field
- Qureos Partners
- Karachi, Pakistan
- Employment type