Career coaching and career management.
We are looking for a Copywriter / Digital Content Writer with a background in social media to create original and engaging SEO optimised content for our web site and use across social media channels.
Ideally looking you will have brilliant journalistic abilities, and the ability to find stories and design and write for both short form and long form from Linkedin posts through to blog articles. You will drive traffic to our web site and promote products through the creation of multimedia content.
The project will involve research and writing content for a range of channels and uses, researching and identifying a range of current topics in the career space and creating original copy.
You must have strong experience writing for social channels and an ability to flex tone of voice and approach to different markets.
- Defining and agreeing a brief to research and collaborate on the production of copy and messages
- Producing long and short-form story-telling/copy for a variety of formats to an agreed brief
- Developing content plans for different channels
- Take complex or technical information (written or via a conversation), translate either high-level or detailed concepts into well-balanced, persuasive and compelling content that can scale across multiple channels
- Create narratives that can be repurposed
Skills and Experience you need to have:
- Ability to write accurate, clear, concise and grammatically correct copy in English
- Have a background in journalism and writing for social media channels
- An understanding or SEO techniques
- Have a good understanding of commercial content and what stories will be attractive to which audiences
- An understanding of how to write content for a variety of digital channels
- The ability to flex your tone and approach to the written word in different scenarios
- Possess excellent journalistic and editorial skills
- Strong history of crafting copy for larger multichannel campaigns
- Non-stop ideas and a keen eye for detail and the ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent portfolio – proven experience is essential for this role